We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

St. Charles, IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

I am trying to find a nice "all inclusive" resort in Playa del Carmen, Cancun or Riveria Maya that can accomodate 2 adults and 3 kids (all under 12) in one room (or suite).

Every place I have looked at requires that we get 2 rooms. It seems like a waste since we will hardly be spending any time in the room anyway.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
698 posts
1 review
1. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

Check out Sandos Playacar.

ny
Level Contributor
270 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

I have researched this topic to death since I am in the same boat. The easiest thing for you to do is go to bookit.com and put in 2A/3C in the Cancun search engine and it will show you a page of options encompassing all 3 areas. It is comprehensive--in my months of research I didn't find any properties other than the ones they list. The options are very limited, and unfortunately all lower quality properties, with mostly awful reviews. We settled on Sandos Playacar as the previous poster suggested. It is quite depressing knowing that if we had 2 children we would have a world of choices, but getting two rooms just wasn't feasible for us.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

I "think" maybe the new Azul Sensatori family suite will. I know they have the one room that has the divider for privacy and a sleeper sofa with additional lounger that sleeps 3 in that section alone (according to what I read, don't quote me). I am considering upgrading 3 nights moving from Moon Palace to here the last part of our stay as the resort looks so lovely and at least offers some privacy for a change without getting 2 rooms which is so SPENDY! :(

I think Berman, Berwick whatever it is travel has some great video of the suite - google it.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

yep scroll down to "Family Suite"

2 adults, 3 children

karismahotels.com/travel_agent/factsheets/fa…

there you go!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

this will be more spendy and it is gourmet inclusive. Here is what they will be offering - now you are making me want to upgrade now lol.

Azul Sensatori Hotel will feature both Kids Club and Teens Club.

The Kid's Club is designed for children aged six months through 12 years old. It’s divided in different sections: Dolls room, Theatre, Azulitos Kids Club room (Fisher Price room), Handcrafts, Relaxation room, Mini-billiard, mini air-hockey, Games room: XBOX, WII, Kids Corner and My Gym experience.

Teens Club is a perfect place for our guests ages 13 to 17. Separate areas such as: Arcade’s room, Lounge area with air-hockey, billiard and Internet room.

For more information regarding the activities please find this link to our web page: karismahotels.com/azulsensatori/kids-activit…

Please find attached our activities program for adults, as well below the schedule of the night entertainment:

9:30pm

Mondays Fusion

Tuesday s Circus Show

Wednesdays Mexican Folklore

Thursdays Ritmy

Fridays Latino/International

Saturdays Mayan Show

Sundays Hollywood/Caribbean

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

by the way my friend and her dh and 3 kids went to Moon Palace this past August and somehow they got away with 1 room and a rollaway bed. They bought their trip through Costco.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

I'm taking over this post HA. Last one- this should help a lot!!

www.youtube.com/watch…

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
51 reviews
8. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

Take a look at the Grand Sirenis. It's a family resort (relatively new--about two years old). The rooms are very spacious and I understand that they will allow 2 adults with three kids.

They have a great lazy river which the kids will enjoy and it also has it own Mayan ruin. A wonderful pool.

St. Charles, IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I booked our family at the Ocean Coral & Turquesa by H10 Hotels in Puerta Morales. Seems like a nice place. It is only 18 miles from cancun and 20 from Playa Del Carmen. The town seems very small but we don't plan on spending a lot of time off the resort.

tc
8 posts
1 review
10. Re: Any "All inclusive" resorts that accomodate a family of 5?

have you gone to the Ocean coral yet? we are considering this resort and would like opinion.