We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentin Golden Buildings

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Valentin Golden Buildings

We booked for 2009 and was just wondering if any of the Golden buildings have ocean or part ocean views.

Thanks,

Seabrook, Texas
Level Contributor
168 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Hi Saunie, we just returned this past Friday night and we were in Tower 7, room 7310 (top floor as per request). There is a peek of the ocean between the bldgs. but only a peek. I don't recall that any of the Goldens would have ocean views.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Thanks Suspaul

Since we're going for two weeks, I think that we'll try to upgrade to an ocean view for week two.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Hola Saunie! We were in building 6 Golden...room 6301 - I thought it was great with a nice view overlooking the lagoon, swim-out pool/river and ocean view in the distance looking straight ahead, plus looking to the left between ocean front buildings. This was top floor. Cheers! Margaret

Seabrook, Texas
Level Contributor
168 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Hi Saunie, it's me, Susan again! Just a thought and not pertaining to the rooms, but if you want to swim in the ocean you may want to pick up some water shoes while they're still available. When you go in a few months they may be hard to find and they are definitely needed to get into ocean.

Susan

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Thanks Susan, I have some already. Is there a part of the beach that you can walk to where it's not so rocky?

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

The ocean rooms are only two story and the foliage doesn't allow much a view of the ocean. They are close to the beach, but the views aren't all that good.

We're in building 7 right now and I we can also see a sliver of ocean from our room.

Seabrook, Texas
Level Contributor
168 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

Saunie, down at the beach just go to the far left, near where the jet skis are, you'll see an area that is roped off for swimming. It's still a bit rocky getting in the water then you're fine.

Enjoy,

Susan

8. Re: Valentin Golden Buildings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 09:19