We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving Isla...

Which Isla Mujeres hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenai, Alaska
Level Contributor
568 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving Isla...

Colleen Here:

We leave today...its a beautiful sunny HOT day. Temps have been higher than last year...80s even when raining in the 70s. We've had alot of rain this past week. I usually lay in the sun on the beach from 8AM until 11 or 12 noon. This is the coolest time and I cant tolerate really hot temps.

Our goodbye will be to the weather WE LOVE! Packed up and reading posts waiting for checkout. Our ferry leaves at 1230... flight out of cancun at 4pm.

*sigh*

I SO hate to leave but I SO miss my home and my puppies!

We are ready to go... but I know I will miss this in two days...

Thank you to all that gave suggestions or solved problems during our trip. This forum has been an incredible resource. I will post pics on facebook when I get home...my name is Colleen Hoey Bevans, just reference the forum in your request and I'll approve your friend request. I wish the forum had a way to upload...

I also owe jewelry photos to someone--email me at colleenbevans@acsalaska.net

Thank you one and all........

I'll be lurking until our next trip the first week in August!

Colleen and Mark.....(from Alaska)

Mark and Colleen from Canada: if you are reading this, please forward the photos of us with Lolo Lorena to my email...or let me know where I can copy them if you posted them somewhere...it was so kind of you to take them...and it was great meeting your group!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
10,144 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving Isla...

Mark & Colleen: Thanks so much for letting us tag along with you!

I wish TA had a better way to share photos, but there are a number of free photo sharing websites such as Photobucket that do not require a membership. I post my photos there and then put a link in the TA forums. I am a FB member but I realize a lot of people don't want to sign up for FB.

Have a safe trip home!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
337 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving Isla...

Thanks Mark and Colleen. It is gorgeous weather almost everywhere in Canada so it will not be too hard to be home. All the best.

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
19,791 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving Isla...

Thanks so much for the great reports. Really enjoyed reading them. And hope that every now and then you'll come out of lurkdom and chime in :)

4. Re: Leaving Isla...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 10:34