We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

bklyn
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

I will be traveling to Isla Mujeres next week, for the first time. I am staying at the Avalon Reef and was wondering about their airport transfer. According to their website, the transfer includes transportation from the CUN airport to the ferry dock, but there is no information about transportation from the ferry dock (on the IM side) to the hotel. Does anyone know if this is included and if not, how do I get to the hotel?

Thanks.

Boothwyn...
Level Contributor
348 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

I will also be going in 3 weeks and they told me that I have the transfer from the airport to the ferry dock. It's up to us the pay for the ferry and after we get off the ferry we can take a taxi to the Avalon, which I believe is only a 5 min. drive. The ferry and the taxi drive is not included in the transfer. I hope this helps. Have a great trip.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
359 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

If you don't have much luggage you could even walk to the Avalon from the Ferry...It's really not that far...enjoy..

Virginia
Level Contributor
104 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

We just returned Friday from the Avalon - the transportation takes you from the airport to the ferry dock - you pay for the ferry ($7 round trip) to Isla - once at the dock in Isla, you can either take a taxi ($3) or they have people at the ferry who will ride you luggage to the hotel on a bike and you walk behind it - it is only about a 5 minute walk thru town

bklyn
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

Thank you!

5. Re: Airport Transfer Avalon Reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 04:16