We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

What does everyone think about the new ranking? I have seen a lot of comments about JW being the top hotel despite still being closed (from HW). Does everyone think the rankings are now representative?

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

sounds amazing...but for $500 a night it better be...JW is going to take a hit while they are open, but w/ limited services

Orange County...
Level Contributor
8,957 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

wow, all I can say is that it must be nice if it surpasses the JW!

Although, I bet when JW is completely back up and running, it will move back into first place, although who knows!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

I have been fortunate to have traveled a great deal in the last 4 years. However, we have never relaxed anywhere as much as we did at Le Blanc. Don' t forget Le Balnc is also all inclusive. I bet the price is going to get even highr once the word gets out.

Mentioned in this post
Le Blanc Spa Resort
Le Blanc Spa Resort
6,457 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,627 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Remember that JW has been closed all this time, so up until just very recently hasn't been getting any reviews posted at all. I have never been to JW, so I can't compare it to LeBlanc. We were very pleased with LeBlanc, however. I'm also seeing LeBlanc at the $348-387 a night range, so it really isn't extremely pricey compared to some other resorts out there, because I really do believe they are going above and beyond.

One day I hope to go to the JW to check it out!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Finally, LeBlanc is where it belongs.

6. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 23:16