We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

What does everyone think about the new ranking? I have seen a lot of comments about JW being the top hotel despite still being closed (from HW). Does everyone think the rankings are now representative?

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

sounds amazing...but for $500 a night it better be...JW is going to take a hit while they are open, but w/ limited services

Orange County...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
85 reviews
2. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

wow, all I can say is that it must be nice if it surpasses the JW!

Although, I bet when JW is completely back up and running, it will move back into first place, although who knows!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
342 reviews
3. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

I have been fortunate to have traveled a great deal in the last 4 years. However, we have never relaxed anywhere as much as we did at Le Blanc. Don' t forget Le Balnc is also all inclusive. I bet the price is going to get even highr once the word gets out.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
196 reviews
4. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Remember that JW has been closed all this time, so up until just very recently hasn't been getting any reviews posted at all. I have never been to JW, so I can't compare it to LeBlanc. We were very pleased with LeBlanc, however. I'm also seeing LeBlanc at the $348-387 a night range, so it really isn't extremely pricey compared to some other resorts out there, because I really do believe they are going above and beyond.

One day I hope to go to the JW to check it out!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
1 review
5. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

Finally, LeBlanc is where it belongs.

6. Re: Thoughts on New Hotel Ranking - Le Blanc On Top

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 23:16