We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

Has anybody used this website?? Interested in booking with them. I know you have to sit through a time share thing to get the deal, just looking for any info about the site and if there were problems.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,166 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

Um, a single search brought up this post from just a few days ago:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k504461…

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

wondering if you went , I am going to book it if you had fun

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

I ended up booking it through Bookit.com. Got it for 99.00 a night per person AI. I have friends that already have stayed there with their timeshare plan. They had all good things to report. My husband works for the airlines, so we can't do a time share tour through that company.

4. Re: booking a trip with cancun5starluxury.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 10:17