We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

Any recommendations on booking a shared shuttle to my hotel from the airport?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

We took a shared shuttle to our hotel on our first trip to Cancun. We were staying in the middle of hotel zone (about 40 mins from the airport) and it was 5 stops at other hotels & 2.5 hours before we arrived at our hotel. I think it was $12 pp ea way ($48 round trip).

Now we use Entertainment Plus / USA. Round trip Private driver to Hotel Zone from/to the airport = $50 (for 2 people). They are super professional and on time, every time. Worth EVERY penny!

http://www.entertainment-plus.net/

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,098 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

On the right side of the page under "Top Questions about Cancun" see the tab called "Airport Transportation" - so many options and everyone will have their favorites.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

I know I did that however, didnt see where you could book a shared shuttle. Anyway found a transport (private) for $40 round trip for one. Thanks

4. Re: arrange for a shared shuttle from the airport to my hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 17:17