We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TSA alert!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Seneca, New...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
TSA alert!

Just a fair warning to TSA. I will be flying down to Cancun on Friday the 3rd. I am a little on the larger side, let's just say.... Hmmmm.... Ok, I'm a fat dude. I plan on making your job much easier and opt out of the body scan and let you frisk me down. The fact that I will just be wearing a bananna hammock ought to help speed the process up... Fair warning..

Montrose, Michigan
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: TSA alert!

Hahaha, that's awesome. My husband said he wants both. He loves the thought of someone checking him out and feeling him up!

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TSA alert!

Lol

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
92 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TSA alert!

I read a very funny comment the other day on this topic. When they are almost done with the pat down, say that this is the 6th time you been through security today. You love this new procedure and can't stop going back through the security line.

4. Re: TSA alert!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 06:17