We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffets?

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
30 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Buffets?

Any good ones, not to be missed?

Beckville, Texas
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffets?

there is a buffett and show at Hacienda Sisal. You'll have to call to find out which night is which show. We prefer the "Mexican" show, folk dances, Mexican food buffett, open bar.

Florida
Level Contributor
6,581 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffets?

the best is the fiesta grand coral beach sunday brunch buffet

Boston
Level Contributor
3,118 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffets?

Thursday lobster seafood buffet at Live Aqua. It's $40 and include a glass or wine or mixed drink. I've been to Cancun 18 times and this is the best buffet I've been to for the price. Check out the few photos under Aqua hotel review by daurang.

Colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffets?

What happened to the Ritz Seafood and Mexican buffets?

Colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffets?

Whatever happened to the Ritz Carlton's Seafood buffet (Friday night) and the Tuesday Mexican Fiesta Buffet?

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,633 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffets?

unsure when you will be in cancun but the ritz carlton has a superbe, top notch christmas eve buffet that is out of this world. the amount of top quality food that is offered is unbelievable. it is indeed one of the best buffets i have been to around the world. i can't remember exactly how much but i think it was about

$90usd/pp but well worth every penny of it.

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffets?

The buffet at the RC has not gone any where a year ago during the swine flu scare - the Marriott and RC cut back on their service because of lack of occupancy - by July they were up and running again - no problems.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
30 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buffets?

toothxt, do they offer lobster tails at the buffet?

TX1, when does the Ritz hold these buffets? which restaurant are they in?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,118 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buffets?

Yes. Lobstertail cocktail, lobstertail grill, lobstertail tempura, lobstertail whatever way you want.

Colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Buffets?

We have been to the Ritz four times since last July - the latest was February 2010 - and they did not have either Buffet in Cafe Mexicano.