We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

I read a review that said their private transfer company had cold coronas ready when they arrived from the airport. Unfortunately they did not mention the name of the company. Does anyone know of the transport company that does this?

Lakefield
Level Contributor
461 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

Really depends on the driver.

None of the companies are allowed to have beer in the cars.

I've used USA Transfers twice. OLnce we has beers once we didnt.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

I asked a few of the well-respected transfer companies if they do this and they stated that it is not allowed, as mentioned above. They said that they are not even allowed to provide bottled water. I rented a limo once for an airport transfer to surprise a friend and we had bottles of liquor and mixers...we were told that it was there because it was "left over" from a party the night before--lucky for us! :-)

3. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 12:37
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,333 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

Do like we do and just buy a few cold ones at the tiki hut outside of the airport before you get to your hotel shuttle.

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,706 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

I agree with the above poster - just buy a couple right outside the exit door and buy a soft drink for the driver.

Warren, Ohio
Level Contributor
114 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

Just used Lomas Travel..they sold Coronas, 2/$5.

7. Re: Which Private Transfers Have Cold Coronas Ready?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2010, 05:19