We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI at the Gran Melia

West New York, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
AI at the Gran Melia

Anybody do the all inclusive at the Gran Melia? My hubby and I are going at the end of Feb and can't decide if we should pay the extra bucks when we get there. Do you get any access to the ME? Is it drinks and meals throughout the whole resort? I already have a Mas card---is the AI worth it?

New York
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: AI at the Gran Melia

We did the AI last April for our family of 4 and it was worth it for us. It was at that time drinks and meals throughout the resort. The Mexican restaurant was fantastic and we ate there several times during our stay. We added the AI on when we arrived. Last year, if you did the AI, it was required for a minimum of 3 or 4 nights. You can try it, for the minimum time and then decide if you want to do it for your entire stay.

2. Re: AI at the Gran Melia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 20:41
West New York, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3. Re: AI at the Gran Melia

We are already booked at the Gran Melia--gonna check out the Royal and some other hotels for the next ntime we visit!

4. Re: AI at the Gran Melia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 03:18