We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

Hi any youngsters staying at gran caribe real resort between 07/16-/0723.

Totowa, New Jersey
Level Contributor
644 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

my fiance and i are 26 is that too old.....were gonna miss ya will be there august 20th

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
2. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

Hi no that is not too old lol, we are all close to that age. Have you been there before in july, hows it like. Oh and what is the best way to book tours. Is it best to book in advance or book it when we get there

Totowa, New Jersey
Level Contributor
644 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

we always go the 2 weeks of august.. its is very hot but not as crowded as july from what I hear. Some kids have gone back to school by than but there are usually some college kids.. when we are there after the last full week of august its a much older crowd.... we buy the (www.entertainment -plus.net )card and book though there... you get discount on tours, 2x1 at some resturants, and 5 bucks off open bar at coco bong and 2x1 open bar at bull dog...anything else just ask.. the hotel is great we love every mintues of being there it will be our 4th return since it has changed names.....

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
4. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

Thanks for the info, it has put some of the lads at ease, they thought it will be full of old people lol. Is entertainment plus trust worthy we were thinking of booking a few tours from there?

Totowa, New Jersey
Level Contributor
644 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

ray- we love the entertainment card and believe me its trust worthy... brant used to have a monday night get together and we hung out with him a few times.. if we ever had a problem he would help us out.. if you order his card now he will probably have it sent to your hotel....have fun and give us a report when you get back

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
6. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

Hi, thanks for the reassurance. I will let you no how it was. Not long left now, cant wait.

7. Re: Any 18-25's staying at Gran Caribe Real Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 09:16