We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any 3 or 4 bedroom house or condo for Xmas and or New Years?

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
Any 3 or 4 bedroom house or condo for Xmas and or New Years?

Does anyone know of any three or four bedroom house or condominiums (or two or three two bedroom condominiums) for Xmas and or New Years? We would especially like to be in the Zona Romantica area or south of that but we may not be able to be too picky.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
353 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Any 3 or 4 bedroom house or condo for Xmas and or New Years?

Suggest you go to rentalo(dot)com or vrbo(dot)com and inquire direct with owners.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
13,291 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Any 3 or 4 bedroom house or condo for Xmas and or New Years?

Just a few more suggestions. You could work with a realtor like Applegate Realtors (Google applegate realtors vallarta) or Prudential (google prudential vallarta). They have lots of rental listings. Or, for condos, you can't beat a place like La Palapa. (Google La Palapa condos). They have a website. Vista del Sol also has rentals online (vista del sol vallarta).

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
13,291 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: Any 3 or 4 bedroom house or condo for Xmas and or New Years?

Sorry, another very obvious suggestion. Google vallarta scene or go to www dot vallartainfo dot com (JR's site) and follow the link to rentals (on the left). I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for since you're wisely looking so early. I just looked at this myself and there seems to be lots of good possibilities for next Christmas and New Year's.

Good luck.