We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First thoughts on PV

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
First thoughts on PV

Hi everyone from (almost) sunny PV! We arrived yesterday in the afternoon. The airport was something else. I got myself so worked up about the infamous shark tank I almost had a panic attack. It was pretty funny after the fact, but I was just walking around in a fury trying to ignore everyone trying to "help" me find a taxi. Even the real taxi people. My wife tried to tell me 3 times where the booth was, but I was in a zone. Thankfully she didn't smack me. The Malecon was wonderful last night. All of the people watching and great music. We also found what appeared to be a small market several blocks off the Malecon. Much less expensive and the people were friendly and not aggressive at all. Well my beautiful wife is hungry so I will post more later. Whale watching tomorrow!

Delta, Canada
Level Contributor
3,681 posts
1 review
Save Reply
31. Re: First thoughts on PV

Mark, your spontaneity is amazing. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Love it! Thank You.

32. Re: First thoughts on PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 10:24