We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
475 posts
17 reviews
Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

Does anyone know of any regular or charter airlines that fly with only 1 stop from Toronto to Mexico?(I found several that fly with 2 stops but can't find any that fly with only 1 stop)

I am flexible on which day of the week I can travel.I will be in Acapulco from early January to late March.

Thanks.

Browerville...
Level Contributor
541 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

I have been told that Sunwing Charters flies direct from Toronto to Acapulco but only on tuesdays. The price is supposed to be very reasonable.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,508 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

http://www.sunwing.ca/

Looks like they start in January.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,511 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

I bought my ticket. Sunwing for $612 return in January. Not a record breaker, but better than most offerings. Hope you get a great price.

Peterborough & the...
Level Contributor
510 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

Hey

The only one in the country as far as I know if on Tuesdays non stop direct once a week, bring your pillow with you as the flight on your arrival gets into Acapulco around 9:00 pm on Tuesday and on your return home you get in at a balmy 2:00 am. There use to be a direct flight from Montreal, but I do not know if they are even doing that one anymore, Snork do you know ?

I flew Continental via Houston from Toronto last year and that was not too bad at all and the price was cheaper than the Charter. Right now you can get 7 nights Air and Hotel and breakfast at the Casa In in Acapulco with Sunwing for only $385.00 plus taxes and there are still a ton of spots left. My advice is wait, the price will probably drop to $285.00

Good luck off to Cancun this year.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,511 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

Montreal always had more charter flights to everywhere than Toronto. FrenchBoy or Claude would know for sure. The Sunwing times aren't that onerous. Instead of being at the TO airport at 6:00 am, I get to sleep in a bit. Going home is late, but it has always been the wee hours when I get back and the next day is shot. I go to the office, check my inbox and then go home and stretch out with my dog :)

6. Re: Flights from Toronto to Acapulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco