We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceania Regatta 10/14/2018 Acapulco shore excursion

3 posts
Oceania Regatta 10/14/2018 Acapulco shore excursion

I'm interested in a private tour while in Acapulco on 10/14/18 and have contacted TourbyVan through TripAdvisor. There is a substantial price break for 4 to 6 people, and another break for 7 or more people. I'm traveling with my mother, so looking for others interested in a private tour. Tour quote I received is $135 pp for 2, $80 pp for 4 to 6 and $75 pp for 7 or more. Suggested is 8 to 10 max. The pricing at 4 or more people is less than Oceania's and offers more sites. Proposed sites for tour include La Quebrada cliff divers (one drink included), baby turtle release plus photo stops along coastal highway, chapel of peace, hotel casa blanca, Diego River's mosaic mural, El Mercado Municipal, and end the tour at Fortress of San Diego. This hits all my interests! Please reply if you might like to sign up to go along!

Thanks!

Patty

2 replies to this topic
Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: Oceania Regatta 10/14/2018 Acapulco shore excursion

That sounds like the perfect tour. Maybe you can get some more people once on board. Rudy of TourByVan will take good care of you.

Edited: 03 September 2018, 20:47
Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Oceania Regatta 10/14/2018 Acapulco shore excursion

Quite frankly, if you post on your cruise board on Cruise Critic, I'm sure you'll find people that are ACTUALLY onboard who would be more interested than posting here.

Reply to: Oceania Regatta 10/14/2018 Acapulco shore excursion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco