We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Cabo to La Paz?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Flight from Cabo to La Paz?

Hi, we are looking to fly from Cabo to La Paz. (in and out on the same day) Does any one know of airline that does this direct?

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
210 posts
1. Re: Flight from Cabo to La Paz?

The wife says 'no, of course not', which is more or less what I was thinking. It's about 2.5 hours from the airport and getting shorter with each road improvement, so there's not going to be enough business to make such a flight economically feasible. I think you could spend nearly that much time screwing around in the airport. I think the only way would be a private charter. I'm not 100% on this, but she used to work for the airlines here, so unless there's been a major change, I don't think so either.

La Paz, Mexico
Level Contributor
210 posts
2. Re: Flight from Cabo to La Paz?

Besides, the trip over the mountain via the western route is really pretty while the eastern route has Todos Santos which is a nice place to grab lunch.

3. Re: Flight from Cabo to La Paz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about La Paz