We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Krabi??

Perth, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay in Krabi??

Can anyone please recommend a hotel in Krabi? Heading there in August 2016.

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

Hi

What sort of your budget per nightly? What sort of place, do you like big resort, boutique hotel, do you like in the thick of all things or do you like quiet or remote?

The more detials the better answers you wil have. There are so many hotels in many different areas/ beaches and Islands in Krabi to choose from.

Krabi the name of town as well as the province, Koh phi phi is the most well known island in Krabi.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
682 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

Can recommend Pakasai resort in Ao Nang, close to both beaches , street food carts about 200 mtr from the hotel which serve up cheap & tasty food and a 10 min walk to Ao Nang beach front .

San Diego
Level Contributor
22 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

We are staying at Rayavadee and absolutely love it. The staff and food are amazing. It can be busy with tourists by the beaches, but it did not bother us near the pool and grotto.

Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

If you want to stay in the hub Ao Nang is the place. We are staying in Krabi Resort, Ao NANG it's fantastic. If you want to stay a little secluded you can try Railay, but to come to Ao Nang you would need a boat.

Umina Beach...
Level Contributor
77 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

Last year we stayed at the Centara Anda Dhevi in Ao Nang. It was about 10 min walk to the beach, but in a nice quiet area. Plenty of massage, shops, food stalls/restaurants close, nearby, or on the way to main town. Pricing was very reasonable, look out for their website deals. We got a Pool access room which was a nice touch. Breakfast spread offered was great.

We are returning to Thailand again this year and I'm trying to work out our itinerary so we can fit in a few nights back there again.

Worth looking at, IMO

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
275 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

More details like budget and preference?

Krabi Town: Cheap and relax local town

Ao Nang: Beach front where all the hustle and bustle is at, easy access to all places

Noppharat: Up market location with many nice (expensive) and quiet resort

If you want more peace, Centara Grand has a private beach and the only access is via boat or climbing hill.

6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

I might be too late, but I lived in BluZotel 4 star hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi for 3 weeks and LOVED it! Really affordable, especially if you're traveling with a pair, tons of modern and free amenities and only 5 minute walk from the beach, surrounded by the best restaurants in Ao Nang.

Here's a post I wrote about it with a lot of photos so you can get an idea: light-travels.co/where-to-stay-krabi-thailan…

Edited: 15 July 2016, 17:04
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
577 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

Vogue resort and spa in Aonang is amazing only a 5-10 min walk to the beach.

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
168 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay in Krabi??

I have stayed at the pakasai with my wife twice I would highly recommend

New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply