We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi or phi phi ?

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
krabi or phi phi ?

Hi ,

me and my husband are planning to visit Krabi in April , but still we dont know where to stay at Krabi or Phi Phi island?? is there a good hotels in Phi Phi ? what i mean can we stay more than 4 days in Phi Phi not just a day visit by boat??

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

Hi

Krabi is the name of the province which koh phi phi belong to. With 4 days you could split between the mainland and the island. Maybe 2 nights in Ao nang and 2 nights in koh phi phi. In this case you have nice balance.

There are many good hotels in both mainland and on the island both high ends and budget types. Search the hotel here www.sawadee.com/

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

Hi, some people stay for a month in Phi Phi so you don't have to do it as a day trip, you don't say how long you have for the trip if it's 4 days then I would stay in the one place but if you have longer you can split it up between Ao Nang and Phi Phi.

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

thank you for ur reply :)

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

is there an airport in Phi Phi? if no , how we can get from Karabi to phi phi?

and another question please , which from them has a many restaurants , shopping centers and many things to do ...krabi or phi phi ?

Edited: 07 January 2014, 18:51
lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,757 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

Hi,

There are ferries that connect Krabi and Phi Phi several times a day, it take about 90 mins. There is no airport on phi phi.

Krabi and more specifically Ao Nang has more restaurants, bars and shopping.

Cheers

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

thank u for the reply :)

7. Re: krabi or phi phi ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang