We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on stay / low price B&B or guest house/apt &best spot

Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
advice on stay / low price B&B or guest house/apt &best spot

Hi to everyone here at TA ,

i am planning to come along with my wife (we are in our twenties ) from Austria VIA LIENZ ,connecting SAN CANDIDO for two days then to LA villa / Badia to cover other popular designations

near by like cortina and Val gardena .

We are not hikers as my wife is very weak and gets sick once done extensive hiking . We are coming to this area for beautiful valley ,Villages /mountains and breath taking scenery and for sure to take photographs of apls /to reach high mountain peaks for great view ,green valleys . we intent to stay one week with a rental car .

we will be in Europe for a month hence we are on tight budget , highly appreciated if TA experts can advice how to find affordable accommodation in these areas like guest house ,B&B or apartments stay/hostels , we are not keen on spending too much for stay as we won't be spending time inside a hotel, we just need a decent room to stay and sleep at night and next day roam around to enjoy the beauty of dolomites .

First question :

Will i be able to find affordable accommodation just walk in ? is it advisable to book in advance ?

any websites you can suggest for low price stay/affordable accommodation like hostels/guest house / B&B?

second questions :

Which are the best spots we should cover basing outselves at LA villa / Badia area ?

planning to come next month sep first week 2017 .

appreciated your valuable advice and suggestions :)

1. Re: advice on stay / low price B&B or guest house/apt &best spot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Province of South Tyrol