We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

Boston...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

Hi all,

I will be traveling to the Riu Palace next month. This will be our second time in Costa Rica. The first was at the Westin Playa Conchal where we met Erik on the beach and did 3 excursions with his guys. I am wondering if anyone knows whether he visits the beach at the Riu for excursions? Would love to book through him again.

I know its a free for all here but can we refrain from the negative comments about the Riu? I am just trying to get my questions answered. Thanks in advanced.

4 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

If you mean Alex on the Beach, avoid them like the plague. They endanger the lives of monkeys by feeding them for the sake of taking your hard earned money! A perfect fit for the RIU!

Boston...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

No it was not Alex but thanks anyways.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
927 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

HI Arielle...I haven't been to Costa Rica yet...going in Janaury but I have been researching different tour operators and found Shaman Tours, a few of the reviews commented that they had been staying at the Riu and had been picked up there. The reviews all stated they were very happy with the service provided, in fact all reviews gave them 5 stars. So if you are looking at private tours from the Riu, this may be an option for you.

Enjoy your vacation 🌞😎🍻

Boston...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?

Hi there, thank you! After much reading last night I saw a few posts saying Eric does visit the RIU beach! We very much enjoyed his tours the last time we were there so I hope to use him again. Thanks again for your help, I will look into their reviews as well. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Reply to: Erik on the beach - Riu Palace?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Matapalo