We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage By Sheila

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
21 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Massage By Sheila

I wanted to post a review regarding massage house visits we had last week during our visit. I was not sure where to post, BUT I want to give a plug to "Massage by Sheila". We received her name from a local food establishment and scheduled her to come to our house for four massages on a Sunday. We were pleasantly surprised with her professionalism and massage table. If this interest you, please contact her at 464-6002.

She even stuck around and assisted us with dinner for the evening when we needed assistance with our conch fritters!

10 replies to this topic
Gasport, New York
Level Contributor
147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage By Sheila

Yes, Sheila is a real sweetheart. She's an excellent local cook. Works at the Greenwood resort, and does massage on call. One of the friendliest people you'll ever meet.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage By Sheila

We are staying in Wilson Bay. Will she come to that area? If you don't mind me asking what did she charge? Just trying to plan to have enough cash with us.

Thanks!

Virginia
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage By Sheila

Shelia is pretty far from you. We used her several years ago for massages and then she stayed and fixed our dinner. Thinking if you used "more services" it might be worth her time. She did not have a car when we were there in 2013. She and her son are both wonderful people. We listened to him play the piano and bought some of his woodwork back with us.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage By Sheila

Ok, Thanks! This is our first time on Cat Island, so I was not sure the location of things. We will try to work something else out.

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage By Sheila

Sheila and Julius are one of the best parts of Cat Island!!!! We are booked next year at Shanna's Cove and Sheila will travel to the North End of the island, she told us! She is a true gem.

Virginia
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage By Sheila

Oh so good to hear! I couldn't think of Julius' name to save my life!

Virginia
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage By Sheila

Oh so good to hear! I couldn't think of Julius' name to save my life!

South Carolina
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage By Sheila

Thanks! We will try to get in touch with her!

South Carolina
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage By Sheila

Does she have an email address? or is phone her only contact?

Gasport, New York
Level Contributor
147 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage By Sheila

Just phone. I doubt if her phone will accept calls from the states. Call her when you get to Cat.

Reply to: Massage By Sheila
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island
Recent Conversations