We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bahamas getaway

Bainbridge, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
bahamas getaway

i am totally on yalls side about this scam. i just got the call yesterday about winning this cruize too. they say i have to pay by tuesday (sounding like they aren't gonna give me enough time for rational thinking, or very detailed research.) when the lady called to let me know that i won there was a bunch of noise in the background and she sounded really fake and kept on laughing and saying um, and words like oh ya. if they have been doing this project since 1992 they should be knowing what they have to say. and when i called to register the lady also didn't have answers and kept saying umm too. and when they wanted me to send 89.50 just to get a dvd and packet of paper. i have a very bad feeling. so i also did research. thank you for not having me wast my money, im only 18 and dont have money to be wasting on scams

1. Re: bahamas getaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Freeport
Recent Conversations