We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

Lindenwold, NJ
2 posts
National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

I was wondering if I got cheated out of my money. I haven't gone yet, but was offered a vacation through them. I have to pay 82.50 for a package to be mailed to me, $99 for port/tax coasts and then of course I have to pay for airfair from philly to Ft. Lauderdale. Has anyone gone on this 4 night and 3 day vacation to Freeport. Discovery cruise takes us there from Ft. Lauderdale and it takes 5 hours for us to get there. We do get hotel accomadations to Island Palm or the Royal Palm. However the food is only included when we are on our way to the island on the boat and one meal on the way back. I have never done this before. However, I know I don't have to take part in a seminar or RCI time share crap because I won this from a drawing that I had filled out. Please let me know if someone has gone on this trip. Thanks, Jillian

louisiana
1 post
61. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

did you every make any headway with this dalton davis. it appears that i have also been scammed by this company. i just figurd that out today when i was trying to contact them to extend my cruise. their phone # was inactive, so i began looking for this company online- which is when i ran upon all these complaints about this company. i can't beleive this - i got duked out of $160.00

fl
1 post
62. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

I got the same call. I just payed the first payment for the cruise today. I thought it would be a good chance to go somewhere with my mom because we've NEVER been out of this state together. but reading all these comments, is there a way to get a refund before they take the 2nd and 3rd payments?

Freeport Maine
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
63. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

I would suggest findling another island to go too. The island has absolutly nothing to do for night life except one area which has the same shows as they did 5 years ago! The Bahamain men ask you for money all the time and try to get you to pay for everything and "anything"! Food is expensive, shoppingi s basically the straw market with mostly tee-shirts and trinckets. Attitue is "you owe us something" and "we owe you nothing"! I have tried going back a few times just to see if things had changed in any positive way and they havent.

Beaches are beautiful but BEWARE, nothing to do and you will get ripped off....more ways than one!

Tampa, Florida
1 post
1 review
64. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

The only thing about this I don't understand is why restaurants allow this company to have raffle boxes in them for a prize that is clearly invalid, and a scam. I'll just have to save up the old fashioned way.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
65. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

We have planned and payed for our trip with the Discovery Cruise Line company themselves and I am Truly looking forward to enjoying a beautiful trip with my hubby and two daughter's.I Pray that this is not a Scam for you and yours and that you go and have a Great Time.I have searched and researched over n over again about the DCL,and found that it is a reputable way to go over to the Island even though it doesn't compare to the Bigger Cruise Line,it let's you know that it is a Ferry not a Big Luxury Cruise Ship,but for the Price of $199 per person for 4days n 3nights, it was a good deal and I just hope it turns out Wonderful for us all.Good luck on your travels. Mina P.S. I Just Hope They Have Some Type of Fast Food There,For My Teens Sake, LOl

Lakeland, Florida
1 post
66. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

Hi Randysbody,

I was wondering what ever happened with this?? Did you follow through, and were you able to get your money back??

Thanks

D

67. Re: National Travelers Services Bahama vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Freeport
Recent Conversations