We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a unit at Harborside next April

Boston...
Level Contributor
147 posts
29 reviews
Renting a unit at Harborside next April

Hi - was wondering if anyone can tell me how to go about renting a uni t at Harborside - preferably a 2 bdrm as we will be travelling w/our 2 teens. Is it better to try and find a unit from an owner or go thru the resort? This would be for April 2008. Thanks, Linguica

Wellesley, Ma
Level Contributor
796 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Renting a unit at Harborside next April

www.atlantisfamilyfun.com has a good inventory though I'm not sure they rent their 2 BR lock-offs as one unit in April - might have to call them directly. Otherwise, try ebay or redweek.com.

Going through owners is cheaper but you have to go by their week schedule. If you want to do less than a week or start/stop on an odd day (not Friday, Saturday or Sunday), you'll have to book with Atlantis (or an airline package). If you book with an owner, all the fees are included and you get one mid-week cleaning (can pay for other cleanings if you want). If you book with Atlantis, book a package to get all your fees (which add up!) included; you'll get daily cleaning.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Renting a unit at Harborside next April

timesharesonly.com

New York
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Renting a unit at Harborside next April

linquica, to bad it wasnt in july next year .I might want to consider to rent a 2br unit out. still thinking about it ,have not made a defenite decision.my salesman told me to give it to atlantis family fun and they will take their 20% commision. I am not sure yet .I can rent it privately and make more that way .

4. Re: Renting a unit at Harborside next April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island