We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

We are leaving Friday morning for our first trip to the Atlantis! We are excited!

I just got a call from them saying we have been upgraded to Royal Towers (we were in Coral) free of charge!!!! Got me really psyched! The only reason we did not book Royal in the first place was because I had read a review saying the construction was loud.....sure hope that isn't the case!

I emailed them yesterday asking for an early check in and inquiring about upgrades. I got a canned answer, but wonder if my email had anything to do with the phone call.

I asked the lady about the musicians and fireworks and she knew nothing......hoping the kids can see fireworks!

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
293 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

sharibrat. congrats on your upgrade. Lucky you. We will be leaving Monday and are staying in the Royal Towers Imperial Club. Our first trip also. We are very excited. Maybe we will see you around next week!

Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

The very same thing happened to us when we were there in April. We were booked at Coral and upgraded to Royal. We ended up being very glad we were upgraded. It is a much nicer hotel and it is in the perfect location in regards to slides, etc. We never heard one construction sound while we were there.

I am so jealous that you go tomorrow!!!! I loved every minute of it there and can't wait to go back. Our kids loved it too!

Have a blast!!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

Construction is on the other side of The Cove. You won't hear it from the Royal Towers. Enjoy !

dallas
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

Have you arrived.? If you can please post. Lots of details.

5. Re: Leaving for Atlantis Friday morning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island