We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meagans Bay closed for swimming?

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
155 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Meagans Bay closed for swimming?

I saw a post today that Meagans Bay is closed for swimming until further notice. My husband and I will be in St. Thomas in 2 weeks on a one day cruise stop. We are not to interested in shopping so was thinking of a nice relaxing beach day. We would like beach chairs, umbrellas and drinks (who could ask for more)? Also, if you combined with one other activity or scenic views which would you choose. We are first time visitors so any advice would be much appreciated.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Level Contributor
23 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Meagans Bay closed for swimming?

do you know how much the cab fare is to morning star or did you walk

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
16,074 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Meagans Bay closed for swimming?

You can't walk from either cruise ship port to Morningstar. Depending on which port your ship docks at, taxi fare will be $6 or $8 per person each way plus tip.

13. Re: Meagans Bay closed for swimming?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2017, 05:17