We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Schenectady, New...
8 posts
Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Hello, I'm looking for a first floor unit at Sapphire Beach Resort. I came across two (VRBO) that were available for our dates, but the management seems shady and the units overpriced (in comparison to the other units on this property). And the pictures are supposed to be for the same unit, but they show the kitchen on different sides. Not somebody I am going to trust.

So, is there anybody that can direct me to a first floor unit in decent condition with reputable owners. Please respond or PM me with the info. Thanks!

Hampton Roads, VA
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
175 reviews
1. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Islands,

PM Beautiful Bill, he has connections!

monroe.connecticut
Level Contributor
36 posts
2. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Hi, we own a second floor unit in E building since 1989 ,so we know a lot of first floor owners who might be able to rent to you.Would need to know dates and if its more then two people,as some of the updated units are only for two people.Hope this will help you.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
4,213 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Islands4Moi

I don't know what units you are looking at on VRBO, nor am I sure what you mean by the kitchen on different sides, but at Sapphire if the units were side by side the units are mirror images of each other. So for example, unit 101 woild have the kitchen on the left, and 102 would have it on the right.

That being said I may be able to put you in touch with 1st floor unit owners. If interested you can PM me.

Schenectady, New...
8 posts
4. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

Thanks to everyone for their help. I did find a first floor unit that seems decent and is available for our dates. I believe it's in the A building. Has anyone else on here dealt with Pamela Bayless? I believe she is on island. Just looking for some confirmation she is good to do business with. Thanks again!

Schenectady, New...
8 posts
5. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

The unit number is A108...

6. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort - 1st Floor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 05:17