We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

Hi everyone! We are planning our September trip and are interested in staying on STX. I have looked at VRBO, but am having a hard time. We need a alrger place to stay as we are having 3 couples, and we must have beach front. We don't like having to walk down the road or drive to a beach. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

In condos: maybe a 3 bedroom at Gentle Winds would work for you - the I & J buildings are closest to the beach. Or, The Palms (maybe Paula will jump in here with info about them).

In villas, take a look at these;

Blue Iguana: vacationstcroix.com/BlueIguana/Blue_Iguana.h…

Paradise Found: vacationstcroix.com/ParadiseFound/Paradise_F…

Whispering Winds: vacationstcroix.com/WhisperingWinds/Whisperi…

Solitude House: vacationstcroix.com/SolitudeHouse/Solitude_H…

Hennepin, Illinois
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

try Wimco, McLaughlinAnderson villas, or just search caribbean villas to rent and you will get several companies to look thru.

Home away.com is another one.

Hope it helps.

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
950 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

Hello,

We've only stayed in a two bedroom condo at Pelican Cove Condos. It was roomy, but not for three couples. I don't know if there are three bedroom condos available out there. Here are two different agents who book out there who may be able to help you.

Anne: 1-800-533-6863

Jcapusvi@gmail.com

We dealt with Anne when we rented Pelican Moon last October. I don't know how many of the condos she rents out there, but she was very helpful to us. She also lives on island half the year so may know somewhere else you could rent.

I think since you've got three couples I would rent a villa. Margy listed some good choices.

Paula

chicago
Level Contributor
196 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

We are at paradise found next week so I will leave a review. We rented through 'Vacation St Croix"

St. Croix
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

Sugar Beach Condos are all directly on the beach. And they do have a couple of 3 bedroom/3 bath units in the rental program. The website is www.sugarbeachstcroix.com

Cheers!

CT
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

There is a 3 bedroom unit here at Pelican Cove Condos. I believe it is call Starfish. It's in the same building we are in, the Danish Building, closest to the beach on the 2nd floor directly above us. We we going to rent the 3 bedroom one for our Kids, to join us but price of airfare prohibited that. Call Anne as suggested she handles that unit as well as this one.

7. Re: Beach FRONT condo/villa with 3 bdr/3bath?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix