We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MargyZ - Name of the Market

Which St. Croix hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
633 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
MargyZ - Name of the Market

MargyZ

When we went to St Croix in 2009 you pointed us to a wonderful market, with wonderful sandwich meats and daily take out specials, as I recall it was over by the reef.....but I thought there were a couple of locations. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. (Seems it was a womans name) Can you help me remember?

Thanks!

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MargyZ - Name of the Market

It probably was Lori's - she was just east of The Reef on East End Road, at the foot of Meggie Hill Road. That location hosts Good Spirits BBQ restaurant now

Lori & Pauli have built a new place - much larger. They still have the deli and the gourmet mini-market. They've added a large dining room, and a bar, and in the market they have an ice cream sundae bar. It's called Blue Water Terrace and it's on East End Road, in Cotton Valley, just up Sierra Verde Road. They have an ocean view now. They are still serving breakfast, lunch, and pizza but their dinner menu has expanded and their desserts are soooooooo good. They often have live entertainment in the evening. We saw Matt Vrba there.

Have a great time!

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
633 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MargyZ - Name of the Market

Thanks I KNEW you'd remember, thats exactly the place we were thinking of, making note of the new location and name!

39 more days and we're there!!

3. Re: MargyZ - Name of the Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 07:54
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix
Recent Conversations