We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon island in february

indianapolis
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Topic
honeymoon island in february

We've been to St John USVI on a short cruise stop and loved it, but have never been to St Lucia, Barbados, Antigua or Grand Cayman. Trying to find a place to honeymoon. We like to lay on the beach but would get bored if we couldn't do an excursion at least once a day or every other day. Any suggestions? I'm in the very beginning of my planning.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,689 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon island in february

If you've been to STJ on a short cruise stop and loved it, what's the problem? Should be a no-brainer - read up and all about what's to offer in the way of excursions. Cheers and happy planning!

indianapolis
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon island in february

Fiance thinks we may be missing out by not going to a place we've never been. We may love those islands as well

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,689 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon island in february

There's really nowhere quite so very special as STJ for a honeymoon! Read up on this forum and use the search engine to quickly find relative threads. Of course I'm biased because I live here but I've been to all but the Caymans and. although thoroughly enjoy them all, there's just that "something" about STJ. Cheers!

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: honeymoon island in february

Love the VIs, as well, but The Crane on Barbados would be another beautiful spot to honeymoon.

5. Re: honeymoon island in february

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 08:19