We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

We've narrowed our nice dinners down to Bay Bistro, Coco Bistro and Caicos Cafe. To help our decision, or perhaps hinder it, I can tell you that on our one and only trip to Provo 4 years ago, we ate Fathers Day dinner at Coco Bistro. Absolutely oved the atmosphere and the food, but had to rush the end of the dinner due to a nasty thunderstorm that came up. The entire outside seating stuffed themselves into the building, where food was boxed up, bills were paid, and taxis were called. Gave us quite a story, but kind of sad that we didn't get to linger among the twinkling lights but instead watched as our 8 year old hid under the table while we saw the lightning strike nearby. Our only meal at Bay Bistro was weekend breakfast. We never made it to Caicos Cafe. It will be my DH, me and our daughter on this trip.

I'm thinking since we did try Coco Bistro, we should skip it and try to the other two places for our nice dinners. We are staying at the Sands, so Bay Bistro is an easy journey. We will probably rent a car this time, although just for a few days, which could include Caicos Cafe one night.

So if you had to leave one of these wonderful restaurants out of your lineup, which one would get the bench and which would get the start?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

My choice would be Bay Bistro ( ask for Millie as your server) and Caicos Cafe! But, I'm sure you'll hear a lot of different opinions on here!

Whatever you pick, I'm sure you'll enjoy! You can't go wrong with ant of your choices!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,811 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

I am all about the food and would pick Caicos Cafe and Coco Bistro.

maryland
Level Contributor
4,585 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Caicos cafe

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Like asking which one of my children I love the most -- Sorry, can't give you a definitive answer.

Austin
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

No Desi, I'm really asking which of your 3 children would you leave behind while on vacation!!!!

Joebwan, you believe that Bay Bistro is the lesser of the three when it comes to what.... the quality, the selections, the price?

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,811 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Seashell,for me, the food quality is no comparison. Some would disagree, but I have eaten at all three multiple times and those would be my choices. I would qualify my choice by saying I like big and complex food flavors when eating at nicer places.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

seashellmom, the great thing is, you've set up a situation where you can't make a bad choice (unless lightning strikes again).

We've dined numerous times at all three, and we'll probably go to one or two of the three while there in June (possibly all three), depending on our mood. I just can't tell you which one(s), until we're there.

However, I would recommend putting the thunderstorm memory behind you. We've not had a similar experience at Coco Bistro, but things like that are always possible.

Edited: 27 February 2012, 03:57
New York
Level Contributor
716 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Leave out Caicos Cafe..

We got hit by a thunderstorm in Coco Bistro, was that you wearing the sandals?

We have been back many more times.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,443 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Tough call. How about leaving bay bistro for a lunch or 2.

Caicos cafe is a must food wise as far as I'm concerned.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,946 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Must pick only 2 out of 3 restaurants, help!

Are you there for only 2 nights?

Because if you picked other restaurants for other nights I'd skip those.

Those are really the top 3 do not miss.

Coco bistro closes 1 day a week so that might make the decision for you. You also need reservations to get in, so that might make decision.

Bar none though, coco bistro is the best of the best.

I personally love Bay Bistro too, fast becoming my favorite.

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales