We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

Going to Grand Turk in Nov. Would you recommend a taxi or renting a golf cart? Prices? Best beach?

Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,519 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

Golf cart all the way, so much fun

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

Golf cart!! We rented from Nathan's Golf Carts in June: $80 for the day; they met us at the airport w the cart and that's where we returned it. I booked cart and paid w credit card before our arrival; take cash to refill the cart, anticipate $7.00 per gallon for gas. I don't have contact info w me for Nathan's ...but have posted it before. Do a search for Nathan's Golf Cart. Enjoy lunch at the Sandbar but pace yourself with the rum punch:) enjoy!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3. Re: Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

Nathan's contact numbers are - (649) 231-4856 or (649) 244-1280.

My 2 favorite beaches are Pillory beach and Govenor's beach where you can also collect sea glass.

Do stop at the Sand Bar on Duke St. as Lola suggested. Great rum punches ( but pay attention to Lola's comments about them!!) and grouper sandwiches.

Explore the historic downtown, visit the museum and little shops. GT is still the "old" carribean. It would be great to get away from the port and explore. Very safe and friendly island!!!

4. Re: Has anyone rented golf carts in Grand Turk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2016, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk