We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf cart jeep rentals

Malabar, Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
215 reviews
Golf cart jeep rentals

Who is this Omar fella I read about renting golf carts? What's his company called? Anyone have company that rents jeeps for the days? Were coming in for day on cruise ship..

5 replies to this topic
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,506 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Golf cart jeep rentals

You can call/ text Omar at 649-346-2450. He rents golf carts, scooters, ATV's and cars. Not sure if he has jeeps though.

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
2. Re: Golf cart jeep rentals

What did you ever find out? I read Omar sold the business and the new owner is terrible. Can you let me know how things went please

Level Contributor
509 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Golf cart jeep rentals

Where did you read that?

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,506 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Golf cart jeep rentals

lexndrew......not sure where you read that, but it's not true.

Omar is still in business and provides EXCELLENT professional service! We have used his service in the past and will continue to do so! I highly recommend him.....he's a great guy!!!

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Golf cart jeep rentals

Two weeks using a perfect Cart from Omar & his team, putting lots of miles on it with no problem. Of course you might call someone stealing the Battery while we were diving a problem, but Omar wasted no time getting us up and running and returned the cart to the Sand Bar where we were having lunch.

Reply to: Golf cart jeep rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk
Recent Conversations