We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
123 reviews
Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

How far is the Hotel from the port please? Really fancy a walk, but would a cab be best?

Thanks for any replies.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
757 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

I have not done this walk, but based on Google Maps- 29 minute walk. 2.4 KM or 1.5 miles. Says 4 minutes by car.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,311 posts
117 reviews
2. Re: Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

I would not waste my precious time on GC by walking to the Marriott.

Take a taxi. If you like what you see along the way, walk back.

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
697 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

Or take the inexpensive local public bus, US$2.50 per person per ride. Typically on a "cruise ship day" several buses run very frequently from George Town to West Bay and back along that route. There's a bus stop a short walk north from the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal.

4. Re: Walk to Marriott hotel from cruise port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2018, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about George Town