We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

update for Taste of Cayman

Indiana
Level Contributor
12 posts
32 reviews
update for Taste of Cayman

I would like to hear some recent comments about the taste of Cayman. What I found was 7 years old. Do you need multiple tickets for each food or drink item, or is it 1 ticket = 1 food or drink item? Is there any place to sit down?

3 replies to this topic
Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
11,029 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: update for Taste of Cayman

Have you looked at tasteofcayman.org or the CI Tourism Association webpage. There is lots of current info. Some items “cost” more than others so not all require the same number of tickets.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
1 review
2. Re: update for Taste of Cayman

When you search the trip advisor forum, you can choose to sort the results by "date" rather than y "relevance" which is the default. You should then see more recent results.

Taste of Cayman is one of my favourite nights of the year. You are given a set amount of tickets and can buy more. Some food stalls are one ticket and some are 3 or more. So you choose how you want to spend your tickets.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
708 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: update for Taste of Cayman

... But the most straightforward way to get the most recent/updated info on Taste of Cayman is to go straight to the dedicated purpose-built website for that event:

http://www.tasteofcayman.org/

That website is currently (as of Nov.13, 2018) displaying the information pertinent to the upcoming Taste of Cayman Event on January 26, 2019 (5pm-11:45pm).

Reply to: update for Taste of Cayman
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman