We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Caraibes

Effort, PA
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
Paradise Caraibes
Save

Has anyone stayed or have any information on the Condo's called Paradise Caraibes, thinking of staying there next summer. Any input would be appreciated.

San Francisco...
1 post
1. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

Did you end up staying here? I am thinking about staying here in March and would love some feedback. Thanks!

Effort, PA
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

No we have booked our trip for this coming summer and decided to stay at the Caribbean Princess Condos at Orient Beach. The pricing was much better and the units looks more accommodating with everything we were looking for.

Royalston, MA
7 posts
3. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

Has anyone else stayed here?

I am trying to book a reservation, but the process is fishy at best.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
16 posts
194 reviews
89 helpful votes
4. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

I have no idea where this place is but Grand Case (the town) is not the prettiest place in the world. You may want to consider the the Grand Ch\ase Beach Club, it is at the end of the street but removed from the town and although we didn't stay there, we walked through the premises and it seemed nice enough. We are at L'Esplanade which is on the higher end of the scale, but very nice. If you are a die hard for the Grand Case Beach, they let you use the facilities of their sister hotel - Le Peitite Hotel.

Royalston, MA
7 posts
5. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

I've stayed at Le Petite (top notch) and GCBC. There was no availability for our trip at GCBC. We finally got our reservations confirmed for Paradise Cariabes, the difficulty is due to a language barrier. We'll report back in two weeks once we are back on how it was.

Hoboken, NJ
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

I'd love to know what you thought of Paradise Caraibes. The process seems fishy, but the place looks nice.

Landisville...
Level Contributor
39 posts
123 reviews
75 helpful votes
7. Re: Paradise Caraibes
Save

We have been coming to St Martin for over 20 years and have stayed most everywhere on the island, but this will be our first time staying in Grand Case - we have come here many times to eat and love the town. Its very local and doesn't look like much in the daytime but it comes alive at night. The restaurants are phenomenal!! I have booked this condo in Sept with Marie, the owner - she lives in France - and she gave us a great rate. Yes communication is a bit difficult but I hope its worth it. I'll let you know what we thought of the place when we get back.

8. Re: Paradise Caraibes

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Grand Case
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.