We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?

Tucson
4 posts
Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

Are any of the resorts on the French side adult oriented or swinger friendly?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
15,941 posts
10 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

http://www.clubfantastico.net/

Lakeway, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
97 reviews
139 helpful votes
2. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

If you're looking for a resort like Hedonism entirely devoted to adult or swingers activities then you're out of luck. That said the French side of the island is generally very friendly to topless, nude and adult activities. We have been staying at Grand Case Beach Club for over 10 years and have run into couples into "swinging" on a few occasions. A hike over to Happy Beach (right around the corner from Grand Case) will probably make you "happy" as we've witnessed total nudity and even open sex. Happy Beach is extremely private but if you go be prepared to bring beverages and food with you and also pack out your trash. Its' as close to paradise as you'll find but we'd like to keep it that way.

You also have Orient Beach for a lot of adult fun even if it's not technically adult inclusive. I've heard that the newly opened Radisson on Anse Marcel has a great pool scene that's also topless but I'm not a first hand witness. Have fun finding your secret spot!!

Lakeway, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
97 reviews
139 helpful votes
3. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

My wife just reminded me that you might want to take the Tiko Tiko nude cruise out of Orient Beach early in your stay. While technically it's just "nude" your chances of meeting "like minded" people are better on that boat than other options. Looks like Bobcat knows of a resort that's adult exclusive. I stand corrected in my last post. Enjoy the island.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
12,551 posts
19 reviews
50 helpful votes
4. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

Happy Bay is a family beach and the gendarmes have been puting the halt to nudity there lately. There is food, drink and chairs available.

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
20 reviews
40 helpful votes
5. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

a recent poster (not sure if here or ttol) stated the new radisson does NOT permit topless at the pool according to their website. you might want to double check.

Charleston
Level Contributor
21 posts
6. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?
Save

Recently returned from the Radisson Anse Marcel and topless is "officially" not allowed at the pool (hotel info clearly states beach only). However, I did see one guest topless at the pool during our six day stay and no one seemed to mind. As for the pool scene... The resort and pool are beautiful but not absolutely NOT "adult oriented"! Several children at the pool.

7. Re: Any Adult Exclusive or Lifestyle resorts in Grand Case?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Case
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.