We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach bar grand case area...

Plainfield...
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
5 helpful votes
Best beach bar grand case area...
Save

Should have been more specific with my earlier question...looking for beach bar near Le Petit Hotel.

4 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
24 reviews
36 helpful votes
1. Re: Best beach bar grand case area...
Save

Sunset Cafe at Grand Case Beach Club.....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,805 posts
67 reviews
84 helpful votes
2. Re: Best beach bar grand case area...
Save

Hi Jeffrey, you are correct. The more detail you give, and the more specific the questions, the better chance you have in getting relevant answers. First, I can’t answer your question as I don’t know what has been repaired since Irma caused so much damage, but do check out Grand Case Beach Club. I believe Sunset Café was there, and it had great reviews. Others will give you some ideas.

In case you are unaware, GC has many excellent restaurants within walking distance of your hotel, ranging from the casual lolos to gourmet feasts. If you use the search button to do some research in the forum, you’ll get lots of comments re: G C. Best of luck.

Pirate 🏴‍☠️

Edited: 24 February 2021, 13:50
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,805 posts
67 reviews
84 helpful votes
3. Re: Best beach bar grand case area...
Save

Also, read the Trip Report by HBLovers a few threads down.

Pirate 🏴‍☠️

Level Contributor
22 posts
4. Re: Best beach bar grand case area...
Save

Sunset cafe more of a restaurant than a bar. Walk the beach and go to captain Frenchy or Rainbow. They are right next to each other.

Reply to: Best beach bar grand case area...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Case
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.