We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semi Private Cruise

Which Castries hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Semi Private Cruise

We're looking to find a quieter semi private island cruise while staying at Sandals La Toc. We are not keen on getting on a catamaran with tons of other people. Is there someone who offers a tour with only 5 or 6 other couples?

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Semi Private Cruise

Hi,

Have a look at or contact www.serenitytvl.com

STEVE

Castries, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Semi Private Cruise

Hi,

I use Bateau Mygo to organize most of my private island cruises, and captain kevin is the best! check out the following link ... http://www.bateaumygo.com/

Cory

Edited: 14 February 2012, 15:13
Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,405 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Semi Private Cruise

You may wish to check with mystic man www.mysticmantours.com/sailing.html as their trips are much smaller groups of people. We did the sunset cruise with Mystic Man this past December and it was marvelous and I would do a trip with them again in a minute. Much more intimate and upscale than the other boat trips I've been on in St. Lucia. They do offer the "Sail to Soufriere" trip from Rodney Bay (just scroll further down the link page I gave you) which is where you would want to pick up a tour for the day.

madison wisconsin
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Semi Private Cruise

Try Captain Tom, etc., at Exodus:

www.exodusstlucia.com

5. Re: Semi Private Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Castries
Recent Conversations