We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Gran Bahia Principe... questions?

SW VA
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from Gran Bahia Principe... questions?

Just returned, really enjoyed the resort, LOVE Jamaica. I used info from Taz and Jay, and had a blast... thanks for your help! It was great to meet some of the people in person from the site, thanks for setting up the meet and greet Taz (She is still at CA till next week I think).

Which reminds me--- Who was the couple that attended the meet and greet but decided to "lurk" instead of say hello??? Moodie told on you :) Were we really that scary a looking group??? Maybe we were... Heck, I was the only male present, except for Moodie! I had a ball-- couldn't everyone tell?

Much love to Frosty, Taz, CaJamaican and everyone else! And my wife for letting us go, I'm the TA-addict in our relationship :) Thanks for taking time out of your day to come, I hope everyone had fun and had a great trip.

SW VA
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just returned from Gran Bahia Principe... questions?

There were plenty of kids around. We did not have our daughter with us but we noticed many kids having fun. The larger and sandier beach has a playground area, lots of room to play.

As the reviews tell you, the beach coves in front of the pool is made up mostly of small pebbles... plenty of room for lounging and there is a more sandy area between the beach and pool. The ocean is very rocky after the first few feet, bring water shoes.

The other side of the resort has the softer sand and was nice to walk along too. Still rocky as you venture out in the water.

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just returned from Gran Bahia Principe... questions?

WorkN2Travel,

You are so funny..lol

cant wait for that win on the lottery.. and so kind of you to invite my friend and his family along..

13. Re: Just returned from Gran Bahia Principe... questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay