We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancelling RDCC

huddersfield W...
14 posts
Cancelling RDCC

Having read more bad reviews about not getting cottages, I am on the verge of changing to Riu Negril, even tho we fly three weeks on tues. I am so scared of being put in a dingy courtyard room that I wud rather pay more money for a riu. Am I doing the right thing ?

huddersfield W...
14 posts
11. Re: Cancelling RDCC

Thanks NONE1 read your review. Was the beach that bad I dont mind small as long as its clean etc.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
591 posts
9 reviews
12. Re: Cancelling RDCC

I have been staying at the RDCC for several years....I am Canadian and have never seen the courtyard rooms. I have always been given a gardenview cottage. I have read on TA on several occasions people haven't got what they requested..very unfortunate. The reason we continuously return to this resort is because of the people. The beach cannot compare to that of Negril but.... it is private and you do not have vendors up and down the beach selling there wares. We spent last Sunday in Negril. I myself prefer the smallness of the RDCC.

We still have 10 days left in JA

Blessing

Terri

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
38 reviews
13. Re: Cancelling RDCC

Enjoy the rest of your stay Terri.

Please go and have a Red Stripe for me, followed by any number of cocktails, I prefer the Jetty Bar so can you walk up there and say Hi to the boys! xxx

14. Re: Cancelling RDCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay