We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

ohio
5 posts
Save Topic
we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

we have been to jamaica 4 times we stayed at couples

this time we are staying at club ambiance what types of bars are close and can anyone recommend things to do in runaway bay we are used to ocho rios

Level Contributor
455 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

I am also heading for Club Ambiance in FEB will be there from the 8-15th. This will be my ninth time at CA As you come out of the entrance of the hotel there is a strip club bar across the road and then to your left there is Cliffs Bar, less than a block. A few of the staff go there after work. I make it a habit to go over to have a beer and visit. I have even bartended at the bar to help Cliff so he could give his worker the night off. Make sure to stop by Ziggy's "Future Wal-Mart" right next to Cliffs Bar and check out what he has. Any other guestions feel free to ask

ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

any suggestions on which area of the resort to stay and do you have a direct email for club a

Level Contributor
455 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

I have stayed on both sides of the resort, my preference is on the pool side (lower level). We spend most our time around the pool.

reservations@clubambiancejamaica.com let them know where you would like to be and they will note your request and try very hard to fulfill your request

Beaner

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

Just got back from club ambience and had a fab time again.

Do check out the sports bar just up the road, nice local hang out and you could go with some of the staff.

there is another sports bar near RDCC you would have to grab a taxi to get there.

Ask if there is anything going on while there. The staff will tell you. I went to the jerk centre for a local concert/party. held last sat of the month if your there then. free and open air, great vibe.. also priory beach party on a sunday night, great vibe too. thats about 15-20min away

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

I have no preference of which room to stay in. I normally get one by the terrace or the club rooms, whichever is available.. i am more a beach person and normally alternate where i am pitching myself for the day/part time, so alternate between pool and beach, bar..

6. Re: we are going in feb 6th-16th 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay