We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

We will be enjoying New Years at CA (Dec 30 -Jan 5) then we are off to Negril for another week. We have rented a small 4wdr for our stay and intend to travel some of the unbeaten paths. We hope to take a route over the hills to Negril. I understand the roads can be a bit nasty but that's okay, a bit of hardship is acceptable as long as there is not a SERIOUS threat to life and limb. We always enjoy meeting the local people when we travel. Any suggestions about local travel? See you at Ca!

Neil & Bo

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

Neil & Bo - hey see you at CA - we will see you at CA, we are arriving 23rd. Come find us we will be down at the bar, ask anyone for Jimmy - when you find him and trust me you will - i will be somewhere around :)

Pack your party spirit - New Years Eve is one huge party :)

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

Hey Kall,

See you there, We will be ready to PARTY!

Neil & Bo

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

Hi Bonei - My s/o & I arrive on Jan. 3 around noon, so we'll see you at the bar!! A fellow Canuck, YEAH!

babylon
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

Bonei, instead of taking the coastal hiway all the way from Runaway to Negril, take the road from Reading (just west of MoBay) south to Ferris Cross and then thru Sav la Mar to Negril....it's a pretty drive.....if you don't have a map, you can get one at the JTB office on the Strip in MoBay....

kent uk
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

yer we there on 29th sooooooo cant wait . New year will be a blast x

6. Re: First time for Jamaica. Club Ambience first stop!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay
Recent Conversations