We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new year rdcc

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
new year rdcc

roll call for new year at rdcc we will be arriving dec 30 for 2 weeks and would love to heat from anyone who will be there at the same time. Lorraine

Millom, United...
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: new year rdcc

I think that the previously mentioned sister and husband will be pleasantly suprised!

JA was not on my to visit list, it was my husbands choice but I LOVED IT! The Jamaican people are warm, friendly and most of all really, really want you to enjoy your holiday.

The Jamaicans get that you have worked hard all year for your holiday so enjoy it! I can't wait to go back again!

huddersfield W...
14 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: new year rdcc

Hi Lorraine I think my sister just worries about me and says dont leave the hotel complex, but I think u miss a lot if u do that. You will get there b4 us we fly at 11am. Shirley

northants
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: new year rdcc

hey lorraine, don't worry about going out . the people are warm and happy to see you . jamaica is a fantastic place and the RDCC is a lovely hotel . enjoy . we go 13th jan and i just can't wait . dave

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: new year rdcc

how excited am i only 18 more days till we are in sunny jamaica is there anyone else going at this time perhaps we could have a new years eve party. Has anyone been for new year before is it celebrated there so the hotels lay on a party or entertainment for new year. Look forward to hearing from lots of fellow travellers. Lorraine

15. Re: new year rdcc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 06:32
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay
Recent Conversations