We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Security at CSA

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Security at CSA

Is it safe to sleep with your windows open on the ground floor? I love to sleep with natural air, and am hoping to be able to here. Also, much is read of small ants in he room... They don't bother me, and neither do other visitors such as small reptiles or frogs... But having read reviews from OTHER Negril resorts, I was horrified to read of cockroaches and in one case, a rat in the room. Anyone have any experiences with not so cute visitors? Will not be canceling, but would lie to be prepared for sure.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Security at CSA

I wouldn't be too worried about a thief or some other kind of trouble leaving my door open, it would the goof ball that had too many drinks, was knee walking drunk and couldn't remember what room they were in......Oh wait that was me, never mind.

Akron,Ohio
Level Contributor
537 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Security at CSA

The question was " is it safe to sleep with the windows open?" the answer then would be yes.And SO.....Blondie, that was YOU!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Security at CSA

My apologies....I read it wrong! The answer is still no. I would not leave my windows open on a ground floor.

As I said....maybe I am just a worrier. I have 3 large dogs at home, it would take a latter or stacking of something to get into any of my windows and I still do not leave the windows open.

But hey.....that is just my opinion.....and like they say....opinions are like butth0les......everyone has one ;-)

canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Security at CSA

I wouldn't worry about security, they have the Guardsman security.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Security at CSA

I am hoping for a higher floor for sure

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
754 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Security at CSA

Security would not be an issue of concern at all

I've never seen a roach or a rat there, anywhere...

but - there ARE a few happy cats that live on the property

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,392 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Security at CSA

Yes sadly it was me, but BarDar wasnt' that you I saw trying to lead the way??????

18. Re: Security at CSA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:40