We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the caves

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
271 posts
3 reviews
the caves

I have tried to price out the Caves

and cannot seem to get a price ! I have

tried I think for every week in 2010!!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
428 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: the caves

Maybe this will help.

www.negrilonestop.com/thecaves_rates.shtml

Quakertown, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: the caves

Or you could just go to the Caves website: www.islandoutpost.com. They have an availabilty function, or you could just call their 800 number. The customer service people have been very helpful in the past.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,742 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: the caves

island outpost is known block out the availability of their resorts (goldeneye is typically the same)... it's frustrating IMO, but that's the way they do things...

as suggested, call the 1800 number and speak to a live person who will help you get some quotes for your days of interest... or, again, as suggested, contact a travel agent (i.e. negrilonestop.com) and have them do the dirty work..

Enjoy

Chelle

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,742 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: the caves

btw, outside of the "stay for 7 for the price of 6" type deals they offer, the price listed on the accomodations page associated with the room/time you are looking for is the rate you'll pay... there aren't any specials that go on other than those that may be listed on the "specials page" and the rate only changes based on the season...

multiply the rate you see by the number of nights (subtract any discounts) add tax, that's the rate you'll get... but do check availability thru methods above...

Chelle

New Jersey
Level Contributor
20 posts
5. Re: the caves

I booked my trip to The Caves through Orbitz. I was able to use a coupon code and saved 15%. Check it out.

Cheryl

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,564 posts
93 reviews
6. Re: the caves

And it's the most costly place in town, with rates in the $300+ per night range if memory serves. Enjoy!

7. Re: the caves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 05:19