We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SDR Vendors

Spencer, IA
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
SDR Vendors

From reading other postings I understand that vendors come set up at the resort every Friday. I think this is awesome and will save a lot of time for souvineer buying and what not. Can anyone tell me a time frame they are there? Just wondering when to plan on golfing for that day. Thanks!!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: SDR Vendors

There is really not much, and you will not save any money with them. For wood sculptures, there is a man on the beach every day. His prices seemed better. Wait till you get back at the airport. There are many stores just as you pass through customs, then on the second floor near gate 3. The prices are good. BEWARE of the t-shirts. Don't put them in the dryer. The will shrink all wrong and so much.

2. Re: SDR Vendors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 10:25