We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

waltham
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

We are going to SDR in a few weeks and am wondering about the jacuzzi's in the room...Now we are not expecting a huge jacuzzi but we are wondering if it's more than just a bathtub with jets? Am also wondering about the spa and if any of the massages are worth it? I'd appreciate any help you can offer....

NY
Level Contributor
102 posts
1. Re: Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

For the rooms that have jacuzzi's, they are bathtubs with jets. The room categories that have them are Honeymoon Concierge and above (rooms in the Genoa wing)

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

The Red Lane spas are definately worth it!! I visit the spa atleast twice on every trip. There are many different kinds of massages, you just have to pick what's right for you. We always do the couples massage on one day, and then choose individual massages the next. My favorite is the sweedish/reflexology massage.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

They also have the massage hut on the beach. The prices there are cheaper than in the spa. It`s 80$ us full body , $45 us back only 20 minutes. I hope I got my prices right, but it's about that, and you get the beautiful view of the ocean.Ahhhhhhhhhh!

4. Re: Question about jacuzzi in the room at SDR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 15:19