We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa question at SGOR

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Spa question at SGOR

What is the difference in the two spas on the resort? I know the spa services are an additional cost .... we are wondering if the spa has plunge pools and is there a charge to use them?

Fort Wright...
Level Contributor
396 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Spa question at SGOR

I went to spa at Manor side - am a spa junkie and was impressed - did not see but did not ask about plunge pools

Not sure but I do not think there is a difference between the Rivieria spa and Manor spa - just a location on each side of the resort to better handle clients

you can see the list of spa services on sandals website

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
153 posts
2. Re: Spa question at SGOR

stlucia.........When did you book your appts for the spa? Can you book before you arrive? We're looking forward to our 2nd visit to SGOR in a few weeks, but didn't use the spa the first time.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Inuvik, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Spa question at SGOR

Hi. I have used both. They offer much the same in services but the Manor has more of a spa feel to it than the Riviera side does. The Riviera has more of a Beauty Salon feel. I myself am used to the Riviera Side so personally I feel more comfortable there but the Manor side is more elaborate with the plunge pools and solarium.

Inuvik, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Spa question at SGOR

Me Again. The one and only time I booked before leaving home was ten years ago for our wedding and since then I have booked a day ahead at the resort. I never know exactly what I will be doing from one day till the next when I am at the resort.

Fort Wright...
Level Contributor
396 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Spa question at SGOR

You can prebook and pay for your spa appts online at Sandals - if you prebook you must prepay :)

Only thing I prebooked was nails as I wanted them down day after arrival but others booked when I got there.

Due to rainy/cloudy weather the spas were hopping

6. Re: Spa question at SGOR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 03:17